A bit about me.....

My name is Tiffany Tuinder, I'm 21 years old. I'm a Junior here at The University South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education in hopes to become a Second Grade Teacher. I have the best, supportive parents, Steve and Charlotte Tuinder. Two older brothers, Chris and Robert. I have 4 nieces and nephews, Nickolas, Adrianna, Brody and Allie-Grace. They are my world. I love to be outdoors rather it be four-wheeler riding, fishing, playing softball or just sitting on my back porch.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

BLOGS

a drawing in black and red that say I love blogging
I really like the idea of blogging, so for my future students I will incorporate blogging into my curriculum and have them do a blog assignment each week. I will assign each student a topic to research and write about. I will also encourage them to post a comment on their other classmates blogs. This assignment will be good for writing assignments and I think it will boost their confidence in writing when their classmates comment on what they have to say. I will assign one blog for each week and it will be due every Friday. I will have a list of topics that the students can choose from and they can pick which ever interest them. Blogging is a great way to let the students feel a since of freedom, of having their own blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment