A bit about me.....

My name is Tiffany Tuinder, I'm 21 years old. I'm a Junior here at The University South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education in hopes to become a Second Grade Teacher. I have the best, supportive parents, Steve and Charlotte Tuinder. Two older brothers, Chris and Robert. I have 4 nieces and nephews, Nickolas, Adrianna, Brody and Allie-Grace. They are my world. I love to be outdoors rather it be four-wheeler riding, fishing, playing softball or just sitting on my back porch.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

SPICE IT UP!

a picture of a classroom that is decorated in safari animals
I have always loved walking into a classroom, looking all around and the whole room be so colorful, and always be decorated; not only by the teacher but by the students as well. It brings character to the classroom. As a teacher I will incorporate creative projects not only for me to do but as well as my students so that our classroom will be the best on the hallway. I do not want any plain walls or dull paint in my classroom, so that will be a project every year for all my new students to do, it will be a great way for everyone to meet everyone and have fun during the first week of school! We as teacher need to spice things up, go the extra mile, and have fun decorating that boring ole classroom with your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment